Saturday, March 8, 2014

Introduction

Hello fellow foodies!  Welcome to my blog, Food Coma with Shelly.  I am Shelly, as you may have guessed.  I was inspired to start a blog all about food and recipes when I realized that cooking is a huge passion of mine (plus I broke my leg and I had nothing better to do with my life than make up recipes for me and my family to try, but its still a passion either way).  I create and test out all types of recipes with the goal being to make it perfect!  My family helps me out with this; they are very opinionated.


Food is something that brings people together.  It invites companionship and helps relationships blossom.  Think about it, what do you do on Holidays with family?  Bring/eat food.  What do you do on a special occasion?  Bring/eat food!  You get the idea.  PLUS everyone needs to eat!  So why not do it with people you love and care about. 

I will be posting recipes and pictures as well as new food I encounter that I might want to try to make myself.  Trying new things is so much fun to me.  It doesn't matter if I loved it or hated it.  The fact that I tried something new makes things so much more interesting.



My goal is to share recipes and experiences with others so everyone can try new and different things!  Or at least live vicariously through the pictures of food.

(The pictures above and below are from the other night when my family and I were making homemade Napoli style pizzas.  The recipe will be in an upcoming blog post!)





I wanted to post some silly pictures of me so that you could get a feel for my personality and how I will be doing things around here.  I like to laugh and have fun and I know this will also translate into my blog.

(I was telling the bf to come back into the picture)

(He said no)

Please follow to stay tuned to Food Coma with Shelly!  I will be posting some yummy things in future and you do not want to miss it!

Shelly 3 on Make A Gif

Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment